Let’s take a cheese quiz…
- Which country has the highest cheese consumption. France, Greece or United States?
- Blue cheese gets is blue color from : bacteria, mold, or algae ? Mold. Blue cheese is made with penicillum
- What’s used on the outside of grilled cheese sandwiches to get it golden? Olive oil, mayonnaise or peanut oil? Mayonnaise
- How do you wrap cheese? Foil , plastic wrap or parchment paper – parchment paper protects the cheese from fridge odors while letting it breathe
- How many cups of milk make 1 lb of cheese? 4, 8 or 18 – 18
- The stinkiest cheese: blue, limburger or goat cheese? Limburger – the bacteria used to ferment is similar to that found on the human body producing body odor – yuck!