- Eggs when eaten in moderation are an excellent source of protein, low in calories and filled with nutrients.
- Sunny side up eggs are a standard breakfast or brunch item. But when cooking at home, how often are yours perfect? Meaning not runny, overcooked, burnt on the bottom or broken. Hmm, if not too often, then listen up!
- Here’s a full proof technique:
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Heat a large oven proof skillet and spray with vegetable oil. Carefully crack your eggs into a hot oven proof skillet sprayed with vegetable oil, being sure not to crowd. Place in your oven and bake about 4 minutes or just until the whites are set. You’re also saving calories and fat by not using excess fat to cook the eggs in.
- So perfect you’ll want to take a picture!