Slow cooked ribs are the best! Mouthwatering and tender! But who has the time to cook ribs for hours! Now imagine the same results in less than 30min!
1. Season ribs with salt and pepper
2. Set Instant Pot® to sear and sear ribs just until browned on all sides.
3. Add beef or chicken stock to pot.
4. Cook ribs 25 minutes per lb on pressure cooking light. Let naturally release and be sure ribs are close to falling apart. If still tough set pressure cooked for another 5 minutes.
5. Mix all ingredients for sauce and brush over ribs
6. Serve over rice
1/3 cup light soy sauce
2/3 cup hoisin sauce
2/3 cup rice vinegar
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 ½ tbsp sesame oil
1 ½ tbsp grated ginger
1 ½ tbsp minced garlic
2 lemon grass stalks cut in half or 2 tsp grated lemon zest
1 cup beef or chicken stock
3 lb beef short ribs