A delicious mix of butterscotch, peanut butter and coconut with no baking, nothing better!
1. Add chips and peanut butter together in a glass dish and microwave on low heat for a minute or until chips are melted. Stir until smooth.
2. Add oats, 1 cup of coconut and salt. Mix until combined.
3. Spoon onto parchment paper lined cookie tray with 1 Tbsp measurements.
4. Press to flatten and chill for 15 minutes.
5. Melt chocolate on low heat in microwave about 1 minute. Stir until smooth and drizzle over cookies, sprinkle with remaining coconut. Keep chilled.
3/4 cup butterscotch chips
3/4 cup natural peanut butter – crunchy or smooth
1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
1 1/3 cup unsweetened grated coconut
Dash of salt
1 oz semi-sweet chocolate
Makes about 24 cookies
Nutritional Information per Serving
Saturated Fat 4g