Pork tenderloin goes beautifully with this sweet Asian hoisin sauce. Serve alongside rice noodles or rice.
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking oil and heat to medium-high. Sear the tenderloin for approximately 2 minutes per side, or just until browned. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
3. Combine the hoisin, chili sauce, sugar, oil, garlic, ginger and soy sauce in a small bowl.
4. Brush approximately 2 Tbsp of the mixture over the tenderloin and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 145ºF for medium. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
5. Slice and serve with the remaining sauce on the side. Garnish with fresh cilantro.
1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
2 Tbsp sweet chili sauce or barbecue sauce
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp crushed fresh garlic
1 1/2 tsp crushed fresh ginger
1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
Nutritional Analysis per Serving
Protein 38 g
Fat 12 g
Saturated Fat 4.1 g
Carbohydrates 15 g
Cholesterol 117 mg
Sodium 326 mg
Fiber 0.6 g
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 19 minutes
Make Ahead: Prepare sauce up to 3 days in advance and refrigerate.