This by far is the best banana cake I’ve ever made! You can always make 2 loaf pans instead of this large bundt cake. Definitely for a large crowd.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and grease a bundt pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas, then add the oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt until well combined.
3. Mix in the flour and chocolate.
4. Pour the batter into your prepared bundt pan. Bake for approx. 35 – 45 minutes or just until a tester comes out clean.
Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan.
5. If using the glaze, melt chocolate and oil in microwave on high for about 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake and dust with icing sugar.
6 very ripe large bananas, peeled
2/3 cup vegetable oil
2 cup of sugar
2 egg, beaten
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
3 cups of all-purpose flour
1cup dark chocolate chips
Chocolate glaze (optional)
4 tbsp. semi sweet chocolate chips
2 tsp oil
cook time: 45 min
prep time: 20 min
Nutritional Information per serving
Protein 3 g
Fat 13 g
Saturated Fat 5 g
Carbohydrates 53 g
Cholesterol 20 mg
Sodium 210 mg
Fiber 3 g
Sugar 28 g