These easy and chocolately cookies are sure to become a family favourite.
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder. With a fork, mix butter into flour mixture, until crumbly. Add in the chocolate chips.
4. In a small bowl, whisk egg and vanilla together. Add to flour mix. Stir until the mixture is lightly moistened.
5. Form dough into a ball. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Roll dough into 1 Tbsp balls. Roll each cookie ball in powdered sugar. Place on baking sheet.
7. Bake for ten minutes, till slightly under cooked. Serve warm.
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 Tbsp butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup powdered sugar
Makes 16 cookies
Prep Time: 40 minutes (includes chilling)
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Nutritional Information per Serving
Saturated Fat 2g