A great #MeatlessMonday dish!
1. Bring quinoa and water to boil. Cover and simmer on lowest heat for 15 minutes. Let sit covered.
2. In small skillet, sauté corn for 5 minutes just until brown. Add red pepper and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add to serving bowl along with black beans.
4. In small food processor puree cilantro, olive oil, lemon juice, water, garlic, sriracha and salt and pepper until smooth
5. Add quinoa to bowl along with vinaigrette. Garnish with avocado and 2 Tbsp cilantro.
1 cup quinoa
1½ cups water or stock
1 cup canned or frozen corn niblets
1 cup diced red pepper
1 cup drained and rinsed canned black beans
1 cup well packed cilantro
¼ cup olive oil
3 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp water
1 large garlic clove
½ tsp sriracha
Salt and pepper
¼ sliced avocado
2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
Nutritional Information per Serving
Saturated Fat 1.5g