I’m sure you have enough recipes for chicken fingers. How about trying boneless turkey breast? It’s moister and leaner than boneless chicken.Most supermarkets now sell it prepackaged in small quantities. You can always substitute good old boneless chicken breast.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Cut turkey into strips 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch x the width of the breast.
3. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg with water. On a plate, stir together breadcrumbs, coconut, parsley, and chili powder. Dip turkey strips in egg wash, then into breadcrumb mixture. Place on prepared
4. Bake in centre of oven for 12 minutes, turning halfway, until cooked through.
5. To make sauce: In a bowl, stir together plum sauce, orange juice concentrate, and soy sauce.
6. Serve turkey fingers with dipping sauce.
1 lb boneless turkey breast
2 tbsp water
1 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
3 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
1/4 tsp chili powder
Plum Dipping Sauce
1/3 cup plum sauce
2 tbsp thawed orange juice concentrate
1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
Nutritional Analysis per Serving
Protein 24 g
Fat 4.6 g
Saturated Fat 2.5 g
Carbohydrates 21 g
Cholesterol 90 mg
Sodium 292 mg
Fiber 1.2 g
Make Ahead: Instead of Plum Dipping Sauce, try Honey Mustard